A fast and secure way to deposit money into an inmate's account using a credit or debit card. In order to deposit money you will need to know the inmate's id or name. Any money deposited will be subject to the normal collections for debts owed by the inmate.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa cards are accepted.
To Deposit Money On an Inmate Account:
Log onto to: www.commissarydeposit.com
- Click on Start Deposit
- Choose Florida from the drop down box and click Next
- Choose Putnam County Jail from the drop down box and click Next
- Enter the inmate ID #, or last name in the appropriate box and click Next
If you are searching by the last name you may have to choose from a list of active inmates with the same last name. Please ensure that you choose the correct inmate. Searching by inmate number should take you to that inmate.
- Verify that the inmate information is correct and click Next
- Enter the amount you want to place on the inmates’ account and click Next
- Approve the amount , plus the fee, and click Next
- Enter your credit or debit card information and click Submit
- Print a copy of the transaction for your records